Saturday, December 12, 2009

Honors and Benefits--Already at the Age of . . . Oh, Nevermind






Thanks for the award, Melinda!


I wish I had something clever to say, but sadly, no. I have been sitting on this for a little while because I am relatively new to Bloggyland, and I don't know five bloggers on which to bestow this award. Be that as it may, I will pass it along where I can :)



I need to pass this on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. And they they will answer these same questions and pass the award on to five others.



1. Where is your cell phone?…pocket

2. Your hair?… growing

3. Your mother?…serious

4. Your father?…trying

5. Your favorite food?… savory

6. Your dream last night?… familiar

7. Your favorite drink?…cocoa

8. Your dream/goal?… author

9. What room are you in?… breakfast

10. Your hobby?… blogging

11. Your fear?… emptiness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?…rooted

13. Where were you last night?… table

14. Something that you aren’t?… unburdened

15. Muffins?… cranberry

16. Wish list item?… rescue

17. Where did you grow up?… everywhere

18. Last thing you did?… read

19. What are you wearing?… warmth

20. Your TV?… boring

21. Your Pets?… fish

22. Friends?… life

23. Your life?… evolving

24. Your mood?… contemplative

25. Missing Someone?… girlfriends

26. Vehicle?… shared

27. Something you're not wearing?… glasses

28. Your favorite store?… Wholefoods

29. Your favorite colour?… depends

30. When was the last time you laughed?… today

31. Last time you cried?… yesterday

32. Your best friend?… Eddie

33. One place that I go to over and over?… driving

34. Facebook?… sometimes

35. Favorite place to eat?…quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment